Sunday, October 26, 2014

Look how high we can fly

~ Look how high we can fly

London: "I lost myself today, all work, no time to play. I'm holding on to what I know."




Hello dear maddies. Sorry for the long absence. A lot is happening, but I'll explain that in a different post. Now I want to write about my week with Romy. Romy invited me over to her place in the Netherlands. I was happy to come. After a trip from about 6 hours, I arrived at Romy's place. I arrived late in the afternoon, so we especially relaxed. On Sunday we went to the Orchids garden. It was truly an amazing experience The flowers were beautiful, the butterfly garden was magical and I can't forget the mesmeric birds that came to you when you fed them. Besides that there was a wild animal show with snakes and crocodiles. I took a lot more pictures, but these will give you an impression.











Monday and Tuesday we were at home, studying, dancing,... Monday evening we went to the cinema for Romy's birthday with some of her classmates. We watched the movie Maze Runner. It was a good movie! Definitely worth watching. I'm curious about the book and I hope it will continue with a second movie. Romy also helped me with my pattern for my secret cosplay, she actually learned me how to make patterns. We also petted the cute cats (they have 4 cats. Oly, Loubas, Dourac and Koen. Romy, do correct me if I misspelled them.) Romy also learned me how to work with Worbla. Overall, we were having creative fun. We didn't even got the chance to make our huge drawing.
On Wednesday we traveled to buy fabrics for our costumes. After having bought our fabrics we drove to Rotterdam to have dinner for Romy's birthday. It was sooo delicious and I ate so much X'D, Romy even learned to take pictures, and she learns soooo quickly *O*  These pictures were taken in the restaurant!








After dinner we went to the 'Secret'. I really had no idea. But Rotterdam at night was fabulous! It was breathtaking. I never imagined it would be so beautiful. When we came closer, we arrived at our destination. The theater to watch 'War Horse'! I can really recommend this play! The story was beautiful and the horse puppets almost looked real. It was a wonderful surprise! Thank you everybody! I really enjoyed it. On Thursday we worked on our costumes, studied, I played Dominion with Romy's brother. I can't recall when, but I also played on the Wii. Overall I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed my stay! Thank you Romy for the amazing week.




Share:

5 comments

Nagareboshi said...

I'm glad you had a good time. A retreat is much needed during hectic times. ^^
The photos are wonderful, must have been amazing in person!

http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

Laura Jones said...

looks like you had a really good time! i really like the photos:-) xx

Katie Frank said...

you live in a fairy-tale ;)
i love the photo where the bird sat on top of your head <3

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

lovepirate said...

Good to see you're back and I'm glad to read you had a great time with your friend. ^-^ I want to learn how to work with worbla, too, and the pics you took are beautiful as always.

Unknown said...

awesome blog!
great post<3
following you dear!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig